Uncover the Capitol Hill neighborhood's dark, twisted, and downright haunted history on a guided walking tour by US Ghost Adventures.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 1 - 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Tours begin outside of the Colorado State Capitol Building, by the east entrance steps. You can look for the Native American statue called "The Closing Era" halfway down Grant at Grant & Colfax.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Weather-appropriate clothing
- Video recording
Know before you go
- This tour takes place rain or shine
- This tour is not recommended for people who cannot walk more than a mile