Venture to St. Mary's Glacier from Denver. After exploring the beautiful Rocky Mountains and enjoying some surprises along the way, travel through a mining town, eat pizza, and soak in natural geothermal cave pools.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 8 participants
Select participants and date
Meet in downtown at Ink Coffee (1920 17th St, Denver, CO 80202) across the street from Whole Foods and close to Union Station. It's easily accessible via public transportation or taxi. Driving is not recommended as parking can be expensive and difficult to find. However, if you plan on driving you can park a couple of blocks away at Indigo Hotel 1801 Wewatta St, Denver, CO 80202.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Hiking shoes
- Reusable water bottle
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- This tour is not recommended for people with limited mobility
- This tour will take place rain or shine