Join a local foodie for this 3-hour walking tour featuring 5 tastings at top Denver restaurants while learning the history of Denver. Try delicious local dishes and learn about the chefs behind them.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
· Please arrive 15 minutes before your tour time · Meeting point is at Marco's Coal Fired PizzeriaOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Weather-appropriate clothing
Know before you go
- The tour includes about one mile of walking
- The tour includes 5 tastings over 3 hours. We find that this equates to a substantial lunch portion
- Vegetarian options are available. Please advise at the time of booking if required. We are unable to accommodate gluten-free, vegan, or dairy-free diets. Please let your guide know about serious food allergies so they can point out which tastings to avoid
- The tour does not include alcohol but can be purchased on-site ($25 cash-only)
- The tour begins near Coors Field and ends at Union Station
- Tastings subject to change
- Tours run rain or shine. Please plan appropriately for the weather