Canvas the truly inspiring views of Colorado’s countryside on a 10-line zipline adventure. Feel the rush of adrenaline as you reach top speeds of 50 MPH while soaring across Colorado’s longest lines.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Small group
- Limited to 8 participants
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Closed-toe shoes
Know before you go
- All ages are welcome as long as the weight requirements are met.
- To get to the ziplines, guests will take moderate hikes that require average mobility.
- Pregnant women, people with severe leg or back problems, broken limbs, or other serious illnesses will not be able to participate.
- Every participant must sign a Liability & Release Waiver. Participants under the age of 18 must have a signed waiver by a parent.
- Signing for the activity you will grant the Activity Provider the worldwide right, license, and permission, to use your name, likeness, image, voice, and audio footage or film obtained during your participation in the activity.