Tamata Canyon is more than a simple descent; it is an authentic trip in the bowels of Bali, the discovery of a wild and exceptional place where simplicity equals beauty.
What to Expect
Tamata Canyon is pure spirit and adrenaline from the start to finish. Experience a trip to the bowels of Bali, a wild and exceptional place. Located in an incredibly remote area, you will be taken to a forgotten side of Bali, finding your way through rainforest trails where local knowledge counts.
Tamata Canyon is a long trip and you need to be fully committed from the beginning: the only way to return is downstream and endurance is a must. No swimming ability is required. During the tour, you will be supervised and assisted by a ICOpro-qualified instructor with lunch and a light breakfast included.
- Round trip hotel transfers (air-conditioned transportation)
- Wetsuit, booties, gloves, canyoning shoes, helmet, harness and all required technical gear
- Light breakfast
- Lunch (for vegetarian, please order in advance)
- Water, tea and coffee
- Access to a shower
- Supervision by ICOpro-qualified instructor and assistant
- ICOpro Canyoneer initiation training course
- ICOpro Card and affiliation membership
- Professional insurance (up to USD 25,000.00)
- Free photos (please bring your own USB pen)
What's Not Included
- USB data/ flash drive for photos
- Video footage (if you wish to add this, please book in advance. Prices USD 10 - 50)
- Waterproof camera
- Extra clothes
- Specific medicines (if required)
Cancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund