Experience Denali's scenic wilderness by zipping through the boreal forest and over the tundra.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
Mile 238.6 Parks Highway, on the Denali Boardwalk across from the Denali Princess Wilderness Lodge. There is parking in front of the office.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- You must be at least eight years old
- The minimum weight is 70 lbs (32 kilograms) and the maximum weight is 280 lbs (127 kilograms)
- You must wear closed toe shoes
- Please note that the tour operates regardless of the weather so please dress accordingly