Escape the crowds and jump into a Jeep to explore the scenic Denali Highway. See glaciers, mountains, and abundant wildlife on a 100+ mile excursion through the Alaska wilderness.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Please call to confirm pick-up time and location. You can also come to the local tour operator's office at Mile 238.6 Parks Highway. There is parking in front of office. The office is located on Denali Boardwalk and across from the Denali Princess Wilderness Lodge. The meeting time is prior to tour departure time. Pick-ups from: Denali Cabins, Denali Park Village, Denali Grizzly Bear Resort, Riley Creek Campground, Denali Bluffs Hotel, Grande Denali Lodge, Denali Salmon Bake and Crow's Nest Cabins, McKinley Chalet Resort, Denali Princess Wilderness Lodge, Denali Rainbow Village RV Park and Motel, Denali RV Park and Motel, Denali Park Hotel
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Driver's license
- Comfortable clothes
Know before you go
- Tour operates in all weather conditions, please dress accordingly