Visit Kakadu National Park and see wildlife, rivers, and Aboriginal sites. Go to the Warradjan Cultural Centre to learn about the indigenous people.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 13 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Hotel pickup commences prior to the tour's start time. You will be collected from the hotel you select from the map during the booking process. If you wish to change your pickup location from the one selected, you must call the local partner at least 24 hours prior to travel.
Select participants and date
Know before you go
- It is recommended to wear comfortable walking shoes
- Please consider bringing sunglasses, sunscreen, a hat, and water bottle during the summer months
- In the cooler months please bring a warm jacket
- Don't forget your camera
- The scenic flight is not included in the price of the activity