Only 90 minutes from Darwin is a nature lover's paradise and a wetland experience not to be missed. Get up close and personal to an abundance of wildlife in their natural environment whilst cruising around the stunning waterways of Corroboree Billabong.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 3 days in advance for a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 1.5 - 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
What to bring
- Insect repellent
Know before you go
- There is a pontoon at the Billabong with seating, fans, and Wi-Fi for your convenience. There are also public toilets located in the carpark
- There is a possibility that you may be in the sun at some stage depending on your cruise time and your seat on the boat, therefore it is recommended you bring sunscreen
- This tour cannot accommodate wheelchairs