Embark on a 2-hour walking tour of Darwin and gain insight into one of the city's most historically important days - the bombing of Darwin City in 1942. Your knowledgeable guide will take you on a tour that is just as much informative as it is reflective.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 6 participants
Select participants and date
Your guide will be wearing a bright orange shirt for ease of identification.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Hand sanitizer or tissues
Know before you go
- This tour requires a minimum of 2 paying guests to operate; the group size is 6
- A level of fitness is required on this tour as there are not many places where you can stop, sit and rest