Learn about the history of the Royal Flying Doctor Service and the Bombing of Darwin Harbor in WWII. Experience this incredible story through the wonder of technology and a range of interactive exhibits on a self-guided tour of this incredible facility.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Valid 6 months
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Host or greeter
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
The RFDS Darwin Tourist Facility, 45 Stokes Hill Rd, Darwin City NT 0800, AustraliaOpen in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Please allow 1.5 hours to view the facility in its entirety
- Last entry at 3:00 PM on normal trading days, and 2:00 PM on public holidays