See some of the biggest crocodiles in Australia, learn fascinating facts and even get to hold a baby crocodile. The world's largest display of Australian reptiles, Crocosaurus Cove, is a must-see attraction when visiting Darwin!
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Crocausaurs Cove 58 Mitchell St, Darwin City NT 0800.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- The last entry is at 17:00 and the park closes at 18:00.