Visit Tanzania’s fourth-largest national park and enjoy the landscape of baobabs, black hardwood trees, and grassy plains. Spend 2 nights and 3 days on an incredible safari adventure and create memories for a lifetime.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 3 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 6 participants
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
Know before you go
- Wildlife viewing in Mikumi is fine throughout the year, but the best time is from late June to October, the Dry season. At this time the vegetation is thinner, and animals gather around waterholes
- The end of the Dry season (September and October) is particularly rewarding as big herds of animals come to drink at the last sources of water