Admire panoramic views of Gdansk at sunset as you enjoy a delicious dinner at the Olivia Star Observation Deck. Spend 2-hours marvelling at the skyline, listening to live music, and sipping on refreshing drinks served by the city’s best bartenders.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the line through express security check
- Instant confirmation
- Pickup included
- Pickup from your hotel in Gdansk or Sopot.
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
Know before you go
- Children below 15 years of age must be accompanied by an adult
- The local partner reserves the right to deny access to the Observation Floor to individuals behaving in a manner that is aggressive, blatant or hostile to others, to individuals who pose a threat to themselves or to others, or under the influence of alcohol, drugs, or other narcotic substances
- Everyone is subject to a personal inspection before entering the Observation Floor
- It is prohibited to bring materials considered dangerous, including easily flammable materials, glass bottles, pyrotechnical and other materials that can entail a risk to life, health, or property damage
- Animals are not permitted in the building, with the exception of properly trained and specially labelled assistance dogs, such as, guide dogs for the blind or partially sighted people and assistance dogs for reduced-mobility people