Explore Dallas and discover a rich history behind the most well-known food and attractions, as well as a wide array of cuisine that has developed over time in the city.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
The meeting spot is right in front of the Pecan Lodge, on 2702 Main St., Your guide will be there with an orange umbrella and a big smile!Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- As this is a walking tour it is recommended you wear comfortable shoes
- Due to the nature of creating a well balanced and thoughtful gastronomy experience, the tour may unable to accommodate certain dietary restrictions, however, prior to booking your tour contact the tour provider to see if they are able to accommodate your dietary needs
- Children are more than welcome to join the tour if they are of an appropriate age to enjoy