Join a guided walking tour exploring some of the most iconic districts and impressive landmarks in Dallas. Learn the city's history.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Tour meets at the John Neely Bryan Cabin (the old wooden cabin) in Founders Plaza. Please arrive 15 minutes before the activity starts. Your guide will have a sign and an orange lanyard with a name tag.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Face mask or protective covering
- Weather-appropriate clothing
Know before you go
- This tour will take place rain or shine
- Stops will be made in shady/air-conditioned locations
- This tour involves about 2.5 miles of walking
- Strollers are allowed