Join us for an epic 2-day road biking experience through Vietnam's Central Highlands. This highland and coastal adventure features long hill climbs, winding forest roads, wild scenery, coastal plains, pine forest vegetation, and rugged countryside.
What to Expect
Explore Vietnam's Central Highlands and beautiful coastal areas on this active and exciting 2-day bike tour. Depart from Dalat before making your way to the Linh An Pagoda and admiring the area's impressive architecture. Then, wind through wild pine forests and beautiful scenery on your way to Nha Trang.
Day 1: Dalat Arrival and countryside cycling (L,D)
(You may arrive Dalat earlier, or if you arrive Dalat today, our guide will pick you up at Dalat airport).
Today we will begin the countryside biking tour at your hotel in Dalat. We will first make our way to Xuan Huong Lake, and then visit the Hang Nga guesthouse, also known as the Crazy House.
From there we will, continue biking to the Ta Nung area, visiting vegetable and flower fields, forests, and coffee plantations. We may even have the chance to visit a mushroom farm (depending on the season), as well as the rural market of Nam Ban, and a silk farm and factory.
After lunch, visit the Elephant waterfall and followed by the giant statues in Linh An Pagoda. We will then be picked-up in a vehicle and transferred back to Da Lat. Overnight in Da Lat.
Day 2: Dalat to Nha Trang (B,L)
After breakfast at the hotel, we will continue with our biking trip, cycle downhill to Cham temples in Nha Trang. This can be considered the highlight of the trip, giving you the chance to enjoy an epic road biking experience: long hill climbs and descents, winding forest roads, wild scenery, coastal plains, pine forest vegetation, and rugged countryside.
Following our active day of adventurous biking, a vehicle transfer will take us the rest of the way to Nha Trang.
- English-speaking biking guide
- Accommodation as per itinerary
- Food as itinerary (B = Breakfast; L = Lunch; D = Dinner) (depending on local conditions area, we may have a picnic for lunch sometimes)
- Land transport as per itinerary (one bus/van to carry bikes and bikers)
- Good bike/helmet rental for tour (If you bring your own bike, fee is deducted)
- Water, snacks, fresh fruits, cool towel for cycling days
- First aid care and mechanic for bikes
- Pick-up at your hotel in Dalat and drop-off at hotel in Nhatrang
- All entrance fees
What's Not Included
- Travel insurance (we recommend having your own travel insurance)
- Personal expenses (telephone, laundry, etc.)
- Alcoholic drinks
- Others are not mentioned on itinerary