Enjoy a unique opportunity to test your cycling skills on scenic downhill cycling routes through beautiful pine forests, lakes, and picturesque farms dotting the valleys along the way in the Da Lat area.
What to Expect
Release your adventurous spirit and go on a full day off-road cycling adventure downhill on the Da Lat area. Start your journey north of Da Lat City. Ride along picturesque roads and through forest paths.
Then over Victory Lake and into more forest paths on relaxing routes until the trail narrows and becomes a great mountain biking ride. For those wanting a bit of adventure, you are welcome to enjoy the roller coaster-like ride down the fun bumpy path. But you can also enjoy a nice walk down with your bicycle as you go past smiling local farmers. Then back on your bike for more mellow riding and spectacular views.
If you choose to make it a long ride, you can indulge in a delicious picnic lunch with fresh veggies and fruits, an opportunity to try the produce of Da Lat, known as Vietnam's vegetable garden. And for anyone with a sweet tooth, an assortment of French-style pastries.
After lunch, continue riding through the wild paths and enjoy the views of the surrounding mountains including the highest ones, Langbian. And if time permits, visit other attractions in Da Lat City like King Bao Dai's Summer Palace, Lam Ty Ni pagoda, Da Lat Flower garden, Valley of Love, and Xuan Huong lake.
- English speaking biking guide.
- Van or bus transportation of of bikes and tour participants.
- Bottled drinking water for cycling.
- Snacks and fresh fruits, ice and refresher towers for cycling day.
- Meals in local restaurants as mentioned in the itinerary.
- All permission fees.
- Sightseeing entrance fees where stated in the itinerary.
- Bike for the trip/helmets/spare parts/first aid kit/tool kit.
What's Not Included
- International air tickets to/from Vietnam and international departure tax
- Visa to Vietnam (must be done before and valid 6 months passport)
- Tips to drivers, driver assistants, local people, porters at local boat station, ----Hotels and airports, guides.
- Alcoholic drinks and drinks during meals
- Personal travel insurance (we highly recommend you to have your own travel insurance )
- Personal expenses (telephone, laundry, shopping, camera film and so on…)
- Any other services not clearly stated in the itinerary and trip inclusive portion