Private Shore Excursion to Hue City from Tiensa Port
- Explore Hue Imperial city, Minh Mang and Khai Dinh tombs
- Ride a traditional dragon boat on the Perfume River
- Enjoy the beautiful landscapes of Hai Van Pass and Lang Co Bay
Walk into the Imperial Citadel and the recently reconstructed Palace of Supreme Harmony. Then visit Thien Mu Pagoda, one of the oldest Buddhist pagodas. Here you can learn more about Buddhism in Vietnam and discover the spiritual life. Continuing on, take a dragon boat ride on Perfume River. This is a picturesque setting no matter the weather. Then enjoy our lunch at a quality restaurant.
In the afternoon, drive straight Minh Mang tomb where its ancient architecture stands in harmony with beautiful landscapes. See Khai Dinh tomb which represents a fusion between traditional Vietnamese and contemporary European styles. After exploring the local culture of coffee drinking in Hue City, drive back the Tien Sa port and finish your private excursion.
- Private English-speaking guide
- Private car
- Private dragon boat
- Entrance fees to all sites
- Lunch at first-class restaurant
- Mineral water
- Refresher towels
- Other drinks and food
- Tips & gratuities