Good Morning Da NangProduct ID: 47455
From $25 per personBook now
- Visit Han Market to shop and interact with the local buyers and sellers in the area
- Experience the traditional Vietnamese life in Fish market
- See Han Bridge, the highlight of Da Nang
- Breathe in the fresh air of the river
- Sample one or two delicious Da Nang specialty dishes for breakfast
After enjoying an interesting and fun morning at the market, you will visit the Han Bridge. It is the first swing bridge to be built in Vietnam and it is the highlight of Da Nang people. In the middle of the night, traffic is stopped from crossing the Han River Bridge and it swings on its axis to allow shipping traffic to pass along the river. You will have a great time to take beautiful pictures of the river and the city.
With this tour you have the opportunity to enjoy local specialty dishes such as bun cha ca (fish ball noodle soup) or pho bo (beef noodle soup) and a delicious cup of traditional Vietnamese coffee.
- Hotel pick-up and return by new minivan
- Breakfast, a cup of coffee
- Mineral water, hand wipes
- English-speaking tour guide
- Travel insurance
- Personal expenses such as: shopping, telephone, beverage, etc.
Pick-up is provided at all hotels and other accommodations in Da Nang City. Pick-up times vary depending on location. Please provide your accommodation address to receive confirmation of your exact pick-up time. (Open in Google Maps)
Before 15:00 on the previous day of the departure day: charge 50% of tour cost
After 15:00 on the previous day of the departure day/no-show: charge 100% of tour cost
Product ID: 47455