Enjoy a full day escape to Ba Na hills and discover natural beauty, plenty of remarkable sightseeing and exciting games. You will also take the cable car.
What to Expect
The tour guide will pick you up from your hotel and then transfer to Ba Na (30 km from the city center). It’s time to fly like a bird into the sky over the lush green jungle by taking a cable car which made 4 Guinness records including the longest one-wire sling, the longest distance between each station, the longest unpatched wire in the world, and finally the heaviest cable roll in the world.
Stop at By Night station to visit Vong Nguyet Hills, Linh Ung pagoda and the Old villas of French. After that, the cable car will continue to transfer you to the Nui Chua Mountain – the top of Ba Na range. Ba Na will impress you again by such a fabulous natural beauty namely Orchid Garden, Nghinh Phong Top, the Old wine tunnel, Le Nim villas etc. After lunch (own expense), it’s time for you to try completely different atmosphere of Ba Na by visiting the Fantasy Park and play some games there.
- Pick-up and drop-off at hotel within city center
- Car transfer
- 1 mineral water
- English speaking guide
What's Not Included
- Funicular, Wax showroom and Carnival Game
- Claw Machine at Fantasy Park
- Personal expense
Know Before You Go
• Schedule and activities listed may be amended without notice and subject to availability.
• The operator shall not be responsible for any accident, natural disaster, damages, personal injuries, change of time table or other irregularities beyond its control.
• Additional expenses incurred due to delay, accident, natural disaster, political action and unrest, must be borne by the traveler them self.
• No refund in full or deductions in part will be given for services included in the program that are not utilized after the commencement of tour.
0 - 3 days before begin of the activity or no show: Fullcharge
4 - 7 days before begin of the activity: Charge 80% of the price
8 - 14 days before begin of the activity: Charge 50% of the price
15 - 21 days before begin of the activity: Charge 20% of the price