Discover the 3rd biggest city in Vietnam with so much making it stand out from the rest, including a remarkable and rich cultural and architectural heritage
What to Expect
The beautiful city of Da Nang offers some wonderful activities for tourist to embark on. From the hotel, first, you will visit Marble Mountain where you will discover the stunning natural caves of the mountain and enjoy the beautiful view from the top. You'll will also get to the visit mysterious pagodas and the sculpturing village. Then, visit the Cham Museum, which displays the most complete collection of rare and valuable items of the famous Cham Culture. After lunch, you will continue to Son Tra Peninsula, Dong Dinh Museum, a beautiful and peaceful place to see wonderful works of art and valuable antiques. The owner of the museum is the commendable artist Doan Huy Giao, who has spent more than 30 years collecting artefacts from across the country and another 10 years building his privately-owned museum, the first of its kind in the central region. Later, go to Quan Jin Status.
Finally, you will travel over the Thuan Phuoc Bridge, the longest suspension bridge in Vietnam that crosses the lower Han River. Before returning to Hoi An or Da Nang, you will take a walk along a beautiful long white sandy beach that offers picturesque views.
- Transfer and transportation as per itinerary
- Entrance fees
- Bottled drinking water
- English-speaking tour guide (other languages available upon request)
- Travel insurance
- Free of charge for children 0-5 years old
- 50% off for children 6-10 years old
What's Not Included
- Tips and gratuities
- Personal expenses such as: shopping, telephone, beverages, etc.
Know Before You Go
• Before 15:00 on the day before departure day: 50% of the total tour cost
• After 15:00 on the day before departure day/no-show: 100% of the total tour cost