The exceptional citadel is waiting for you. Immerse yourself in the ancient Inca culture and history of Machu Picchu with a walk through the Lost Citadel of the Incas led by a private guide.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English
- Pickup included
- Meeting at the train station at your arrival to Aguas Calientes. If you are staying in Aguas Calientes the night before please let us know while completing your booking.
- Private group
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- The entrance ticket to Machu Picchu must be purchased in advance since it tends to sell out
- It is recommended that you bring some local currency with you as there could be some places on site that might not accept credit cards
- The guided tour is valid only for the MAPI citadel, not for the hiking extensions like Huayna Pícchu or Montaña Machu Picchu