Explore the Sacred Valley of the Incas. Visit the picturesque towns of Pisaq, Ollantaytambo and Chinchero. Take in valley views from Taray, a natural viewpoint. Lunch can be included (if option selected), see the tour options.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- COVID-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 1 day
- Starting time 7:45 AM
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English
- Pickup included
- The pick up is subject to location of the hotel, please contact us to let you know if it is included or we will meet at the starting point.
- Take in panoramic views of the Sacred Valley from the Taray viewpoint
- Visit the Inca town of Ollantaytambo and climb to the top, see the amazing Inca architecture
- Experience a knitting and wool dyeing demonstration in Chinchero
- Hotel pickup from the historical center, and drop-off in downtown
- Live English or Spanish-speaking guide
- Buffet lunch, vegetarian option available (if option selected)
- Mandatory Tourist Ticket (BTC), please read "know before you go"
- Drinks at the restaurant
Customers must book this activity online because the ticket office is closed
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
- Customers will get a mandatory temperature check
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Know before you go
- The Tourist Ticket (BTC) is a mandatory ticket for all visitors and includes many attractions in Cusco city and the surrounding area (not valid for Machu Picchu). A general ticket costs PEN 130 (good for 11 attractions), a partial ticket costs PEN 70 (more limited attractions).