Be dazzled by the Vinicunca Mountain, also known as Rainbow Mountain, on this full-day adventure through the Peruvian Andes.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 16 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English
- Pickup included
- Pickup is available from hotels in the historic center of Cusco. Pickup is only included for hotels located in downtown and in cases where transport is impossible due to the narrow streets, you will be provided with a meeting point. If you are staying in a private apartment or outside the pickup route, you will be provided with the closest meeting point available.
- Small group
- Limited to 15 participants
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Warm clothing
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- It is important that you spend some days in Cusco before going to the Rainbow Mountain, so your body acclimates to the high altitudes
- This tour is not recommended for people with asthma, heart problems, and/or high blood pressure
- You will walk over 16,000 feet above sea level; take the necessary precautions to avoid altitude sickness
- You must be reasonably fit for this activity; however, horses can be rented for part of the trip
- It is recommended to take comfortable hiking shoes and a warm jacket