The tour includes a visit to the town of Chinchero, followed by an exploration of Moray archeological site and the fascinating Maras salt mines. Later, discover the Inca's agricultural techniques and more in the Sacred Valley.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English
- Pickup included
- • Pickup from hotels located in the historical center of Cusco • For participants staying in other locations, please contact the local operator for the meeting point
Select participants and date
Know before you go
- The Cusco Tourist Ticket (BTC) is mandatory for all visitors and allows you to visit many attractions in Cusco city and the surroundings (not valid for Machu Picchu). You can purchase the ticket on-site on the day of the activity. This ticket will grant you access to Chinchero Site and Moray
- The entrance ticket to the salt mines of Maras must be purchased separately (it is not a part of the BTC)