Enjoy a full day trip by train to Machu Picchu and embark on a great journey with locals that includes spectacular views. Feel the energy of the ancient Incans during your visit to the Lost City of the Incas.
What to Expect
Discover the mysteries of Machu Picchu – The Lost City of the Incas on a full day tour from Cusco. After pickup at your hotel board the train in Ollantaytambo. Enjoy the scenery and marvel at the landscapes and rivers as you make your way to Machu Picchu Town (Aguas Calientes).
After arrival, board a bus for the trip to Machu Picchu where you will have approximately 2-hours to explore with your international group. Your knowledgeable tour guide will show you all of the important areas, the best viewpoints, temples and residences while sharing the history of this ancient culture.
After your visit you will be taken back to Aguas Calientes where free time will be provided for lunch. After your return to Cusco, by train, you will be returned to your hotel.
- Bilingual tour guide (Spanish / English)
- Bus Up/Down to Machupicchu
- Entrance ticket to MachuPicchu
- All Transportation's + Trains Tickets to Machupicchu
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
Cancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
Know Before You Go
• Once your tour is confirmed you will need to provide us with the passport number of all travelers. Instructions will be provided on your voucher. You will not be able to participate on this tour if the information is not provided in advance and no refunds will be offered.
• All tickets, costs and expenses of this tour are fully paid in advance in Peru, which means this is a non-refundable and/or non-transferable tour.
• Bring your original passport
• Bring a small bag pack
• There are no restroom facilities at Machu Picchu