This trek is the second most popular route to Machu Picchu - after the Inca Trail. Make your way through breathtaking snowcapped mountains and picturesque valleys, pass beautiful lakes and waterfalls to finally reach Machu Picchu.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today. Learn more
- Duration 5 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English
- Pickup included
- Pick-up at hotel
- Small group
- Limited to 8 participants
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- Dietary options available please advise at time of booking.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Passport details needed at the time of booking.
- It is recommended that you bring a lightweight and comfortable backpack no larger than 25L as larger backpacks cannot be taken into Machu Picchu.
- Bring a hat and sunglasses, rain gear and warm layers, sun cream, bug spray, sanitiser, toilet paper, personal medication, band-aids, a camera, extra batteries and a head torch.