Experience the ancient landscapes of the Inca Empire from different perspectives on a 4-day multi-activity tour to Machu Picchu. Follow in the footsteps of the ancient Incas on a trek along the Inca Trail, soar over the tree tops by zipline and more.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 4 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English
- Private group
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- When booking, please provide the full name, date of birth, nationality, and passport number of each participant. This information is required in advance in order to confirm your booking
- You will need to bring a small backpack, a fleece, good trekking shoes or boots, a rain jacket or poncho, a bathing suit, sandals, a towel, insect repellent, t-shirts and shorts, sunscreen, sunglasses, a hat, a flashlight, any personal medication, and your original passport
- Bring a current valid passport on the day of travel
- It is recommended that you bring some local currency with you as there could be some places on site that might don't accept credit cards
- Please note that entrance to Wayna Picchu is subject to availability. You must confirm on booking
- This tour is not refundable once confirmed