Discover the Sacred Valley of the Incas and marvel at some of the most famous sites and traditions of this mysterious civilisation.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today. Learn more
- Duration 9 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English
- Pickup included
- Passengers will be collected at their respective hotels located in Cusco Downtown. Pickup from private residences, like Airbnb, is not available. If you stay in them, please contact the tour operator several days prior to your tour to coordinate a meeting point for pickup.
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Warm clothing
- Sun hat
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- Pick-up from hotels located at Cusco Historic Center.
- To visit Ollantaytambo fortress, it is important that you acquire your Cusco Tourist Ticket (BTC)
- Rates do not apply for Peruvians or foreign passengers whose stay exceeded 60 days in Peru because sales taxes are not included in the above total and, if applicable, will be collected by the local operator.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Gratuity is not included
- People over 18 years of age may enter enclosed spaces only if they are fully vaccinated, providing a virtual or printed certificate. This works for bus travel, any indoor activity, restaurants, hotels, trains, and airplanes. Minors should only be asymptomatic
- Every person must permanently wear a KN95 mask or two masks one on top of the other