Journey to the iconic land of the Inca on this guided day-trip to mysterious Machu Picchu. Travel by train to the town of Aguas Calientes then continue to the astounding archaeological site of Machu Picchu for a private tour and picnic lunch.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Duration 14 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today. Learn more
- Live tour guide
- Private group
Select participants and date
Know before you go
- It is strongly advised to to bring sunscreen and wear a hat.
- Important: Your passport details are needed for the Machu Picchu Full-Day Tour (Full name, nationality and passport ID number). Please enter your passport details in the additional request box, otherwise the tour is not confirmed.You must show your passport and immigration card to the guide before you start the tour.
- Children below the age of 6 are not permitted on this tour.
- Please note:
- At 19:00 the day before the tour, your guide will provide a briefing session in the comfort of your own hotel lobby (please provide hotel details as soon as possible).