Join this private Cusco tour to perform a major lifehack on your Peru travel plans by fitting a scenic train ride, a soak in hot springs, and a guided tour of Machu Picchu all into one day.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 14 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- We provide pick-up service to all centrally located Cusco hotels.
- Private group
Select participants and date
Know before you go
- It is strongly advised to to bring sunscreen and wear a hat.
- Important: Your passport details are needed for the Machu Picchu Full-Day Tour (Full name, nationality and passport ID number). Please enter your passport details in the additional request box, otherwise the tour is not confirmed. You must show your passport and immigration card to the guide before you start the tour.
- Children below the age of 6 are not permitted on this tour.
- Please note: At 19:00 the day before the tour, your guide will provide a briefing session in the comfort of your own hotel lobby (please provide hotel details as soon as possible).