Enjoy early access and a 3-hour hike to Rainbow Mountain. Found in the Peruvian Andes, Rainbow Mountain is famed for its natural, multi-coloured beauty.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 12 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish
- Pickup included
- Pickup is available from hotels (not private residences, Airbnbs, bus terminals, etc.) in the historic center of Cusco. Pickup is only included for hotels located in downtown and in cases where transport is impossible due to the narrow streets, you will be provided with a meeting point. If you are staying in a private apartment or outside the pickup route, you will be provided with the closest meeting point available.
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Rain gear
Know before you go
- It is recommended to stay in Cusco for 2 days before the expedition in order to acclimatize to the altitude
- The hike is approximately 3 hours in total and if you are not well acclimatized you may experience altitude sickness during the journey
- It is recommended that you bring: A hat to protect from sun or rain, sunglasses, protective sunscreen lotion, waterproof jacket or rain poncho, bottled water, a small backpack, and trekking shoes