Enjoy a wonderful day of mountain biking in the Peruvian Andes. Ride fun trails through the Sacred Valley and discover spectacular places such as the salt mines of Maras, the agricultural laboratory of Moray, and the weaver community of Chinchero.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English
- Pickup included
- Please wait in the lobby of your hotel
- Private group
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Comfortable clothes
- Weather-appropriate clothing
Know before you go
- This tour starts at 12,520 feet
- Peruvian Government doesn't require an insurance for adventure activities. Although it is safe, the local operator highly recommends that you have travel insurance to cover any unforeseen injuries