On this day trip to the Rainbow Mountain from Cusco, experience the undiscovered wild natural landscapes hidden deep in the Andes.
What to Expect
Journey through an undiscovered land of wild desert landscapes, snow-capped peaks, herds of alpaca, and arrive at the ultimate destination- the painted hills hidden deep in the Andes. Throughout your journey, you will pass through a vibrant green valley with the impressive Ausangate mountain towering in the distance. You will experience firsthand how locals live in the mountains and even have a chance to speak with them.
As you get closer to the Rainbow Mountain, you will begin to see the first signs of the colored minerals that formed the painted hills. Your guide will explain what makes up the existence of the Rainbow Mountain, and finally with one last push, you will hike up to a vantage point that gives you a 360 degree view of the beautiful landscapes that make up this sacred land.
- Box breakfast and lunch
- Private transportation to and from your hotel in Cusco
- Fluent English/ Spanish-speaking expert trekking guide
- Fees to access private land
What's Not Included
- Horseback riding available upon request - 45 USD
Cancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
Know Before You Go
• Minimum of 2 persons up to 8 guests
• Small group or private tours available
• Tickets cannot be modified, exchanged or refunded once confirmed