Experience Machu Picchu a local guide on this group tour from Cusco. Discover the mysticism and magic of this world wonder.
About this activity
- Cancellation policy
- This activity is non-refundable
- Duration 14 - 15 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English
- Pickup included
- Wait in the lobby of your hotel or at the agreed meeting point. Pickups are available from hotels within the historic center of Cusco.
- Small group available
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Rain gear
- Insect repellent
- Alcohol and drugs
Know before you go
- Please carry a valid passport on the day of your trip
- The pick-up times depend on the departure time of the confirmed train, so we will inform you of the pick-up time at the hotel a couple of days before the departure of the tour.
- Hotel pickup is available to hotels in the center of Cusco
- The guided tour of Machu Picchu lasts approximately 2-2.5 hours and there will be free time to enjoy Aguas Calientes before returning to Cuzco
- Machu Picchu is regulated by the government of Peru, so visitors can only stay in the citadel during the guided tour
- Please note that in compliance with the rules, you will not be able to re-enter the citadel
- Due to the new provisions in the purchase of entrances to Machu Picchu, the provider will inform all passengers that in case of canceling their reservation, the percentage corresponding to the entrance ticket cannot be refunded