Visit the traditional community of Huilloc and immerse yourself in the Inca culture on this private day trip from Cusco. You will also see the archaeological site of Pumamarca and the town of Ollantaytambo.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 10 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish
- Private group
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Hiking shoes
- Comfortable clothes
Know before you go
- Roundtrip transportation is available from hotels located at Cusco Historic Center.
- Rates do not apply for Peruvians or foreign passengers whose stay exceeded 60 days in Peru because sales taxes are not included in the above total and, if applicable, will be collected by the local operator.
- Maximum altitude: Huilloc 12467 feet / 3800 m a.s.l. - Walking distance: 8,7 miles / 14 km
- People over 18 years of age may enter enclosed spaces only if they are fully vaccinated, providing a virtual or printed certificate. This works for bus travel, any indoor activity, restaurants, hotels, trains, and airplanes. Minors should only be asymptomatic.
- Every person must permanently wear a KN95 mask or two masks one on top of the other (surgical mask, cloth mask, or two surgical masks on top)