Descend over 3000 meters by mountain bike, trek through the jungle, and visit Machu Picchu on this route for true adventures.
About this activity
- Cancellation policy
- This activity is non-refundable
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 3 - 4 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish
- Pickup included
- • Pickup from hotels and hostels in central Cusco. The local partner will contact you to inform the exact pickup time depending on your location. • Please note, pickups from Airbnb or private apartments are not included. If it is your situation, the local partner will coordinate an alternative pickup location.
- Small group
- Limited to 15 participants
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Insect repellent
- Weather-appropriate clothing
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- When booking, please provide the passport details. This information is required in advance in order to confirm your admission ticket to Machu Picchu
- This tour offers multiple activities, such as rafting, zip-line, biking and trekking, and is appropriate for all adventurers
- You can add a bus to or from Machu Picchu as an add-on at checkout, for the tour to be less physically demanding for you. Prices are the same if paid on the spot, so if you are not sure when booking, it's possible to decide on the day of the tour
- The add-on hikes for Huayna Picchu and Machu Picchu Mountain are subject to availability. The local partner will contact you in case the option you chose is fully booked to offer an alternative or cancellation
- In high season tickets of the first shift may not be assured. In this case, you will be provided an alternative schedule, which can also result in a change of itinerary