Discover Lake Titicaca with a full-day boat tour of the highest navigable lake in the world, visiting the famous “floating islands” and the isolated mainland island community of Amantani.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 3 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish
Select participants and date
Meet in the Hop private bus terminal at Industrial 550, 300 meters from the end of Av. del Sol. The average time to get from Plaza de Armas to our terminal is 10 to 15 minutes.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
Know before you go
- This tour is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues (rain, mudslides, overflows, etc), strikes and/or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary
- This is a 1-day activity with 2 overnight bus journeys
- There is a hostel where you can store your bags and pay to shower