Cusco: Southern Skies Planetarium Experience
- Discover the southern skies with a professional guide
- Observe the Inca constellations
- Take a look into the past
Your guides will tell you stories, and will also reveal the secrets of why their ancestors observed the skies to understand the world. Following this, you will enjoy an incredible projection of the southern skies, the stars, and the Inca constellations and their hidden stories with your professional telescope.
You will observe many stars, nebulas, planets, and the most important constellations of the skies of the southern hemisphere. Following your experience, your tour will end near the Plaza De Armas in Cuzco at approximately 8:15PM.
- Pickup from your hotel
- Professional guide
- Historic storytelling
- Anything else not mentioned above
Prepare for the activity
You will be picked up from your Cusco hotel between 5:20PM to 5:35PM, you must wait in the reception room of your hotel. At the time of booking, please provide your hotel details, name, and address.Open in Google Maps ⟶
• Please book at least one-day in advance
• Please remember to always be careful with the professional telescopes
• This tour lasts for 2.5 hours