Follow in the ancient footsteps of the Incas and visit the ruins of Moray by Quad Bike. Get stunning views of the Urubamba mountain range, go to the salt mines of Salineras and more.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 6 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Spanish, English
- Pickup included
- Your hotel in the historic center of Cusco. If your hotel is not accessible by vehicle, or if you are staying in private accommodation, you’ll be provided with the nearest meeting point.
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Sun hat
- Comfortable shoes
- Passport or ID card
- Rain gear
- Long pants
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- It is prohibited for passenger safety to drive an ATV to the salt mines; you will see the mines from the outside instead
- Wear suitable clothes and bring your sunglasses, sunblock and a raincoat
- If you choose the single-rider option then you will drive the ATV yourself
- If you choose the double-rider option then you and a partner will share one ATV, with one person driving and the other enjoying the ride