Learn about the Incan heritage of Cusco and nearby ruins on a tour with a local guide. Visit the Coricancha Sun Temple, the Inca complex at Sacsayhuaman, and the very unusual site of Qenqo, where Incas likely mummified their dead.
About this activity
- Cancellation policy
- This activity is non-refundable
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, French, Italian, Portuguese
- Private or small groups available
Select participants and date
Know before you go
- Please note that the visit to the Cathedral of Cusco is not included on the morning tour
- This is a small-group tour
- Tickets cannot be modified, exchanged, or refunded once confirmed