Visit Cusco's top attractions, before moving on to regional Peru. You'll explore the Sacred Valley of the Incas including the best archaeological sites, before catching a train to Machu Picchu and finishing with the always-popular Rainbow Mountain.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 5 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English
- Pickup included
- OPTION 1: Airport When you arrive in Cusco, one member of Inkayni team will be waiting for you at the airport. As you exit the customs area to the arrival lobby, an Inkayni representative will be waiting for you with a signal with your name. This person will provide you the transfer to your Hotel. OPTION 2: Bus Terminal In the case of the bus terminal. When you arrive in Cusco, one member of Inkayni will be waiting for you in the bus waiting area bringing a signal with your name. NOTE: About tours during the package, we will pick you up from the hotels we previously will book for you.
- Small group
- Limited to 14 participants
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Comfortable clothes
- Weapons or sharp objects
Know before you go
- If you add the extra entrances for Huayna Picchu Mountain or Machu Picchu Mountain, you can do it after finishing the tour in the citadel of Machu Picchu
- It is recommended to bring local currency, as some places do not accept credit cards
- The round-trip train to Machu Picchu is with the Voyager Inca Rail company or Expedition Perurail company