Walk among the most iconic places in the city of Cuzco. Begin in the Plaza de Armas with the beautiful Cathedral of Cuzco. Visit the Koricancha Temple and discover the bustling neighborhood of San Blas.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Weather-appropriate clothing
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- The Cusco Tourist Ticket is required for entrance at the Koricancha Temple; you may buy it directly in Cusco, or on the website
- There is a minimum of 2 persons required per booking; solo travelers will require prior confirmation of the tour proceeding
- Please note that there is an extra charge of up to 50% on holidays, please check these dates before booking