Discover the secrets of Peruvian cuisine as you learn how to cook like a Peruvian chef. Explore the produce at a local market and prepare a delicious, traditional 3-course Peruvian menu.
What to Expect
There is no better way to get to know a country than through its food. On this exciting 3-hour cookery course you will visit a local market to discover the range of ingredients available in Peru, and then return to the kitchen to cook up a 3-course meal.
Peru has an enviable reputation for cuisine and you will be in the company of an expert instructor as you learn to prepare one of 3 menus.
Each includes an entrée, main and dessert, along with a cocktail drink to accompany.
Menu 1 includes Pisco sour or fruit juice, potatoes with Huancaína sauce, typical rice with chicken, and chocolate fondue.
With menu 2 you will learn to prepare a Pisco sour or fruit juice, cook corn soup, salted beef with French fries and a chocolate fondue.
Menu 3 features soltero de habas, aji de gallina with rice and chocolate fondue – and of course a Pisco sour or fruit juice!
After all the hard work you have put into your Peruvian masterpieces, sit down and enjoy the cuisine in a relaxed and friendly environment.
- Guided tour of the Peruvian market
- Ingredients for preparing menu items
- Instructed cooking class
- Dinner with 3-course meal and a Pisco sour
- Cooking supplies
What's Not Included
- Wine available for purchase
- Other alcoholic beverages
Know Before You Go
• Cooking classes are available for a minimum of 4 people.
• Please choose one of the 3 menus when booking and write us at chef@cuscocooking to tell us which menu you choose.
• During a class, only 1 menu is taught.