Experience an exciting, high speed catamaran excursion to the Cordillera Islands just off the coast of Puerto Rico. Departing from Fajardo, you will enjoy a full-day of sunbathing in the warm, pristine Caribbean waters.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 5.5 - 6 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish
- Pickup optional
- Meet your driver in front of your hotel five minutes before you pickup time and allow 10 minutes for the driver to arrive. Please contact the activity provider prior to your tour in order to arrange and confirm your hotel pickup.
Select participants and date
Meet your crew at the activity provider's, East Island Excursions, office in Puerto del Rey Marina 45 minutes before your departure time. If you're arriving by car, free parking is available inside the marina.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Driver's license
- Breathable clothing
- Alcohol and drugs
Know before you go
- Underwater cameras and sunscreen are available for sale onboard
- You must be able to swim in order to snorkel. The swim from the boat to the beach is between 50 to 70 feet (15 to 21 meters) in approximately 10 feet (3 meter) deep waters.