Explore the incomparable fortified city of Cuenca and its striking medieval architecture on an evening walking journey. Marvel at the hanging houses, the Huecar Canyon, and the lit-up Júcar Gorge.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Please meet at the Plaza Mayor. Exchange your voucher with the guide in a red uniform.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Weather-appropriate clothing
Know before you go
- This activity requires some walking through steep and uneven terrain. Please make sure you're physically capable of this.