Discover one of the best preserved medieval cities of Spain on a guided tour of Cuenca, designated a UNESCO World Heritage Site in 1996. Enjoy a 16th c. skyscraper (12 stories high) from inside
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Meet just below the arches of Cuenca City Hall, next to the tourist office. Look for the guides wearing a red uniform.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Please note that this tour is only conducted in Spanish
- Please be at the meeting point at least 5 minutes before the scheduled starting time