Discover the monumentality of Cuenca, one of 15 Spanish cities declared a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Enjoy a guided walk to explore Cuenca's medieval city and the area's natural gorges.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Meet your guide outside the Tourist Information Center. They will be holding a Mirando pa Cuenca sign.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- This tour can be canceled in event of poor weather conditions
- If the minimum number of participants is not met, an alternative date will be offered
- It is suggested to wear warm clothing in autumn and winter