Discover the beauty of Cajas National Park, its lakes and primary forest on a guided hike that ranges from easy to moderate, at altitudes of 9,842 to 13,566 feet. Stop at Tres Cruces, the site of the continental divide between the Atlantic and Pacific.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 7 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English
- Pickup included
- Pickup is available from the following hotels: • Hotel Carvallo, Gran Colombia 9-52 entre Padre Aguirre y Benigno Malo, Cuenca 010150, Ecuador • Hotel El Dorado, Calle Gran Colombia, Cuenca, Ecuador • Macondo, Tarqui 11, Cuenca 010150, Ecuador • Hotel Casa del Aguila, Mariscal Sucre 13-56, Cuenca, Ecuador • Hotel Victoria, y, Calle Larga & Presidente Borrero, Cuenca, Ecuador • Hotel Santa Lucia, Planta Baja, Calle:Presidente Borrero, Exterior: 8-44, Cuenca 010101, Ecuador • Mansión Alcázar, Simón Bolívar 12-55 Y, Cuenca, Ecuador If you are staying anywhere other than the hotels listed, you must make your own way to the meeting point at Hotel Carvallo.
- Small group
- Limited to 15 participants
- Discover the fascinating vegetation of the primary forest in Cajas National Park
- Take a hike of moderate-level difficulty at 13,566 feet above sea level
- Stop at the point known as Tres Cruces, which forms the continental divide between the Pacific and the Atlantic oceans
- Hiking tour
- Round-trip transportation
- Free cancellation
- Entrance to the park
- Wheelchair users
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- Customers must keep distance in vehicles
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
- Customers will get a mandatory temperature check
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Hotel Carvallo, Gran Colombia 9-52 entre Padre Aguirre y Benigno Malo, Cuenca 010150, Ecuador.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
Know before you go
- Be sure to bring warm clothes, a bottle of water, and some snacks.
- The operator reserves the right to change the order of activities on tours or to cancel tours due to weather conditions or by order of Cajas National Park.