Leave the busy city of Gijón and head on a guided day trip to explore Luarca, Cudillero, and Avilés. Learn about the region's fishing past from your guide and sunbathe on the beaches.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 9 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English
Select participants and date
To avoid delays, please make sure to arrive at the meeting point 15 minutes before the start of the tour. The guide cannot wait for latecomers due to the strict schedule of the itinerary. Look for the activity provider's guides with the Buendía Tours logo.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
Know before you go
- This tour includes a moderate amount of walking
- The activity is offered in Spanish with explanations in English (bilingual).
- If there are more than 6 participants, the tour will be offered with a guide in English.
- Choose an option, among those offered, in the language that is of interest to you.